OUTSTANDING SUPPORT AND SUPERIOR SERVICES
Central’s operations team provides the highest level of support to insure product is delivered on-time.
• Supply management (Customer portals)
• Custom bar coding for shipments
• Inventory bonding
• Custom product packing
• Consolidated shipping options
Central’s applications engineering team is ready to discuss your design challenges. Just ask.
• Free quick ship samples (2nd day air)
• Special wafer diffusions
• Online technical data and parametric search
• PbSn plating options
• SPICE models
• Package details
• Custom electrical curves
• Application notes
• Environmental regulation compliance
• Application and design sample kits
• Customer specific screening
• Custom product and package development
• Up-screening capabilities
REQUESTING PRODUCT PLATING
1. If requesting Tin/Lead plated devices, add the suffix “ TIN/LEAD” to the part number when
ordering (example: 2N2222A TIN/LEAD).
2. If requesting Lead (Pb) Free plated devices, add the suffix “ PBFREE” to the part number
when ordering (example: 2N2222A PBFREE).
Corporate Headquarters & Customer Support Team
Central Semiconductor Corp.
145 Adams Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
Main Tel: (631) 435-1110
Main Fax: (631) 435-1824
Support Team Fax: (631) 435-3388
Worldwide Field Representatives:
For the latest version of Central Semiconductor’s LIMITATIONS AND DAMAGES DISCLAIMER,
which is part of Central’s Standard Terms and Conditions of sale, visit: www.centralsemi.com/terms
w w w. c e n t r a l s e m i . c o m