FOR AUTOMOTIVE 125°C OPERATION CLOCK PULSE OUTPUT
WITH FREQUENCY SETTING PIN
© SII Semiconductor Corporation, 2016
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time
management of the relative time.
The S-35730 Series outputs the clock pulse.
4 types of clock pulse frequency can be selected from 1 Hz to 32.768 kHz depending on the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin
Caution This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the
purpose, contact to SII Semiconductor Corporation is indispensable.
• Clock pulse output function:
Settable clock pulse frequency, with an output control pin
• Low current consumption:
0.7 μA typ. (Crystal oscillator: CL = 6.0 pF, VDD = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = "H", Ta = +25°C,
FOUT pin = Nch open-drain output)
• Wide range of operation voltage:
1.8 V to 5.5 V
• Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
• Operation temperature range:
Ta = −40°C to +125°C
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
• AEC-Q100 in process*1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
• Intermittent operation of various systems
• Regular status monitoring of various systems