• IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air ±15kV, Contact ±8kV
• 1 Channel of ESD protection
• Low Channel Input Capacitance of 0.85pF Typical
• Typically Used at High Speed Ports such as USB 2.0,
IEEE1394, Serial ATA, DVI, HDMI, PCI
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
1 CHANNEL LOW CAPACITANCE TVS DIODE ARRAY
• Case: SOD323
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe
(Lead Free Plating). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.004 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
U3 = Product Type Marking Code
Line Denotes Pin 1
Document number: DS35761 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated