UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
CL CAPACITOR-LESS 500mA
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
HIGH SPEED LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR9203 is a CMOS-based low dropout regulator with
high output voltage accuracy, low dropout, high PSRR and low
quiescent current. The devices can provide stable output voltages
even without a load capacitor CL.
The CL capacitor-less is possible because phase compensation
is carried out internally unlike other LDOs where it is done
externally. Since the output capacitor and noise bypass capacitor
are able to be reduced, so saving the board design space.
When a CL capacitor is used, the IC can discharge the electric
charge stored at the output capacitor through the internal switch
while in standby state, and as a result the VOUT quickly returns to
the VSS level.
* Maximum Output Current: 500mA
* Output Accuracy: ±1.0% (2.0V~5.0V), ±20mV (1.2V~1.95V)
* Output Voltage Range: 1.2V~5.0V (0.05V increments)
* Protection Current: Current Limiter (630mA TYP.), Short-circuit
Protection, Thermal Shutdown
* Dropout Voltage: 190mV @ VOUT=2.8V, IOUT=300mA
* Low Power Consumption: 15μA (TYP.), 0.1μA (in standby)
* High PSRR: 55dB @ 1kHz, VOUT=2.8V
* Operating Ambient Temperature: -40°C~+85°C
* CL Capacitor-Less: Internal Phase Compensation
Note: xx: Output Voltage, refer to Marking Information.
Copyright © 2016 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 9