100V PNP HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSISTOR IN TO252 (DPAK)
This Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) is designed to meet the
stringent requirements of Automotive Applications.
BVCEO > -100V
IC = -3A High Continuous Collector Current
ICM = -5A Peak Pulse Current
Ideal for Power Switching or Amplification Applications
Complementary NPN Type: MJD31CUQ
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case: TO252 (DPAK)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Plated Leads, Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.34 grams (Approximate)
Pin Out Configuration
Ordering Information (Notes 4 & 5)
Reel size (inches)
Tape width (mm)
Quantity per reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and
Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total
Br + Cl) and <1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
MJD32CU = Product Type Marking Code
= Manufacturers’ Code Marking
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 16 = 2016)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
Document number: DS39134 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated