AU OPTRONICS CORPORATION
1. Operating Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, please be cautious and not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or spots.
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may be broken or cracked if dropped or bumped on hard surface.
6) To avoid ESD (Electro Static Discharde) damage, be sure to ground yourself before handling TFT-LCD Module.
7) Do not open nor modify the module assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any direction.
9) In case if a module has to be put back into the packing container slot after it was taken out from the
container, do not press the center of the LED light bar edge. Instead, press at the far ends of the LED
light bar edge softly. Otherwise the TFT Module may be damaged.
10) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate nor tilt the Interface
Connector of the TFT Module.
11) TFT-LCD Module is not allowed to be twisted & bent even force is added on module in a very short time. Please
design your display product well to avoid external force applying to module by end-user directly.
12) Small amount of materials without flammability grade are used in the TFT-LCD module. The TFT-LCD module
should be supplied by power complied with requirements of Limited Power Source (IEC60950 or UL1950), or be
13) Severe temperature condition may result in different luminance, response time and lamp ignition voltage.
14) Continuous operating TFT-LCD display under low temperature environment may accelerate lamp exhaustion
and reduce luminance dramatically.
15) The data on this specification sheet is applicable when LCD module is placed in landscape position.
16) Continuous displaying fixed pattern may induce image sticking. It’s recommended to use screen saver or shuffle
content periodically if fixed pattern is displayed on the screen.
17) Highlight model usage, please be careful the high temperature burn prevention.
G190ETN01.6 rev 1.0
For DATAMODUL Internal Use Only - Provided By pavelkonvalinka On 2017/01/24