PanaXSeries is a trademark of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
The other corporation names, logotype and product names written in this book are trademarks or registered trademarks of their
Request for your special attention and precautions in using the technical information
and semiconductors described in this book
(1) An export permit needs to be obtained from the competent authorities of the Japanese Government if any of
the products or technologies described in this book and controlled under the "Foreign Exchange and Foreign
Trade Law" is to be exported or taken out of Japan.
(2) The technical information described in this book is limited to showing representative characteristics and
applied circuits examples of the products. It neither warrants non-infringement of intellectual property right
or any other rights owned by our company or a third party, nor grants any license.
(3) We are not liable for the infringement of rights owned by a third party arising out of the use of the product or
technologies as described in this book.
(4) The products described in this book are intended to be used for standard applications or general electronic
equipment (such as office equipment, communications equipment, measuring instruments and household
Consult our sales staff in advance for information on the following applications:
• Special applications (such as for airplanes, aerospace, automobiles, traffic control equipment, combustion
equipment, life support systems and safety devices) in which exceptional quality and reliability are required,
or if the failure or malfunction of the products may directly jeopardize life or harm the human body.
• Any applications other than the standard applications intended.
(5) The products and product specifications described in this book are subject to change without notice for
modification and/or improvement. At the final stage of your design, purchasing, or use of the products,
therefore, ask for the most up-to-date Product Standards in advance to make sure that the latest specifications
satisfy your requirements.
(6) When designing your equipment, comply with the guaranteed values, in particular those of maximum rating,
the range of operating power supply voltage, and heat radiation characteristics. Otherwise, we will not be
liable for any defect which may arise later in your equipment.
Even when the products are used within the guaranteed values, take into the consideration of incidence of
break down and failure mode, possible to occur to semiconductor products. Measures on the systems such as
redundant design, arresting the spread of fire or preventing glitch are recommended in order to prevent
physical injury, fire, social damages, for example, by using the products.
(7) When using products for which damp-proof packing is required, observe the conditions (including shelf life
and amount of time let standing of unsealed items) agreed upon when specification sheets are individually
(8) This book may be not reprinted or reproduced whether wholly or partially, without the prior written
permission of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
If you have any inquiries or questions about this book or our semiconductors, please contact one of our sales
offices listed at the back of this book.