SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR PEAK PULSE POWER 1500 Watt
5 to 220 Volt
Recongnized File # E210467
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability
• High temperature soldering : 260°C /10 seconds at terminals
• ESD IEC-61000-4-2 Air + 30kV, Contact + 30kV
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU directive
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case: JEDEC DO-214AB,Molded plastic over passivated junction.
• Terminals: Solder plated,solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Standard Packaging: 16mm tape (EIA-481)
• Weight: 0.0082 ounce, 0.2325 gram
DEVICES FOR BIPOLARAPPLICATIONS
For Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix for types 1.5SMCJ5.0 thru types 1.5SMCJ220.
Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.
MAXIMUM RATINGSAND CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°Cambient temperature unless otherwise specified. Resistive or inductive load, 60Hz.
For Capacitive load derate current by 20%.
Peak Power Dissipation at TA=25OC, tp=1ms (Notes 1)
Peak Pulse Current on tp=10/1000μs waveform (Notes 1)
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Air (Notes 2)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-Wave
Superimposed on Rated Load (Notes 3)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Air)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Contact)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
-55 to +150
OC / W
1.Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig. 3 and derated above TA=25°Cper Fig. 2.
2.Mounted on 2mm 2 (0.013mm thick) land areas.
3.Measured on 8.3ms, single hal f sine-wave or equivalent s quare wave, duty cycle= 4 pulse s per minutes maxi mum.
4.A transient suppressor is selected according to the working peak reverse voltage (VRWM), which should be equal to or greater than the DC
or continuous peak operating voltage level.
PAGE . 1