Transient Voltage Suppressors - SMBJ Series
• Low profile package
• Very fast response time
• Halogen free and RoHS compliant
• Low incremental surge resistance
• Typical IR less than 1µA above 12V
• For surface mounted applications to optimize board space
• Compatible with industrial standard package DO-214AA
• ESD protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2 (IEC801-2)
• EFT protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-4 (IEC801-4)
• 600W peak pulse power capability with at 10/1000μs waveform,repetition
rate (duty cycle): 0.01%
• High temperature soldering : 260°C/ 40 seconds at terminals
The SMBJ series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning
and other transient voltage events.
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA=25ºC by 10/1000µs
Waveform (Fig.2)(Note 1), (Note 2)
Power Dissipation on Infinite Heat Sink at TA=50°C
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine Wave
Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage at 25A for
Unidirectional Only (Note 4)
Operating junction and Storage Temperature Range.
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.4 and derated above TA=25ºC per Fig. 3.
2. Mounted on 5.0x5.0mm copper pad to each terminal.
3. Measured on 8.3ms single half sine wave or equivalent square wave for unidirectional device only.
4. VF< 3.5V for VBR ≤ 200V and VF< 6.5V for VBR ≥ 201V
-55°C to 150°C
Speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice.
Please refer to http://www.ruilon.com.cn for current information. Page:1