Flyback Transformers ForTITPS23754
• Developed for Texas Instruments TPS23754 High Power, High
Efficiency PoE Interface and DC/DC Controller
• Input: 33 – 57 V
• 1500 Vrms isolation from primary and bias to secondary
Core material Ferrite
Terminations RoHS tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over tin over nickel over
Weight 12.0 g
Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +125°C.
Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at
+260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /
85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 175 per 13″ reel Plastic tape: 44 mm wide,
0.4 mm thick, 28 mm pocket spacing, 11.9 mm pocket depth
PCB washing Tested with pure water or alcohol only. For other solvents,
L±a1t0 0% A 2 L amt iInp k3 DCR
number1 (µH) (µH) pri sec bias drive
Lmeaakxa(gµeHL) 5 pri : secT uprnris : braiatsio 6p ri : d rive I(pAk) 3
JA4372-AL_ 75 67.5 0.143 0.0045 0.122 0.072 3.0 1 : 0.08 1 : 0.28 1 : 0.16
JA4387-AL_ 75 66.0 0.077 0.0098 0.096 0.070 0.756 1 : 0.25 1 : 0.25 1 : 0.15
2.2 3.3 V, 7.6 A
2.2 12 V, 2.08 A
1. When ordering, please specify a packaging code:
Packaging: D = 13″ machine ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic
tape (175 parts per full reel).
B = Less than full reel. In tape, but not machine ready.
To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge), use
code letter D instead.
2. Inductance is measured at 250 kHz, 0.1 Vrms, 0 Adc.
3. Peak primary current drawn at minimum input voltage.
4. DCR for the primary and the secondary is measured with windings
connected in parallel.
5. Leakage inductance is for the primary, measured with the windings
connected in parallel and the secondary windings shorted.
6. Turns ratio is with the primary windings and secondary windings con-
nected in parallel.
7. Output is with the secondary windings connected in parallel. Output of the
drive winding is 6 V, 10 mA. Output of the bias winding is 11.2 V, 20 mA.
8. Electrical specifications at 25°C.
Refer to Doc 362 “Soldering Surface Mount Components” before soldering.
US +1-847-639-6400 firstname.lastname@example.org
UK +44-1236-730595 email@example.com
Taiwan +886-2-2264 3646 firstname.lastname@example.org
China +86-21-6218 8074 email@example.com
Singapore + 65-6484 8412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary windings and secondary
windings to be connected in parallel
on PC board
Document 816 Revised 10/09/13
© Coilcraft Inc. 2013
This product may not be used in medical or high
risk applications without prior Coilcraft approval.
Specification subject to change without notice.
Please check web site for latest information.