■ Radio wave
● Do not use the TV in any medical institutions or
locations with medical equipment. Radio waves may
interfere with the medical equipment and cause
accidents due to the malfunction.
● Do not use the TV near any automatic control
equipment such as automatic doors or fire alarms.
Radio waves may interfere with the automatic
control equipment and cause accidents due to the
● Keep the distance at least 22 cm from the TV when
you have a cardiac pacemaker. Radio waves may
interfere with the operation of the pacemaker.
● Do not disassemble or alter the TV in any way.
■ Built-in wireless LAN
● Do not use the built-in wireless LAN to connect to any
wireless network (SSID*) for which you do not have
usage rights. Such networks may be listed as a result
of searches. However, using them may be regarded
as illegal access.
*SSID is a name for identifying a particular wireless
network for transmission.
● Do not subject the built-in wireless LAN to high
temperatures, direct sunlight or moisture.
● Data transmitted and received over radio waves may
be intercepted and monitored.
● The built-in wireless LAN uses 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
frequency bands. To avoid malfunctions or slow
response caused by radio wave interference, keep
the TV away from the devices such as other wireless
LAN devices, microwaves, mobile phones and the
devices that use 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signals when
using the built-in wireless LAN.
● When noises occur due to the static electricity, etc.,
the TV might stop operating for the protection of the
devices. In this case, turn the TV off with Mains power
On / Off switch, then turn it on again.
● Additional information for the wireless LAN and
access point may be on the following website.
Allow sufficient space around the TV in order to help
prevent excessive heat, which could lead to early failure
of some electronic components.
10 10 10
● Ventilation should not be
impeded by covering the
ventilation openings with
items such as newspapers,
tablecloths and curtains.
● Whether you are using a pedestal or not, always
ensure the vents at the bottom of the TV are not
blocked and there is sufficient space to enable
■ Moving the TV
Before moving the TV, disconnect all cables.
42-inch model 50-inch model
● Move the TV with at least two
people. Support as shown to
avoid injury by the TV tipping
■ When not in use for a long time
This TV will still consume some power even in the Off
mode, as long as the mains plug is still connected to a
live socket outlet.
● Remove the mains plug from the wall socket when
the TV is not in use for a prolonged period of time.
■ Use conditions
● This appliance is intended for use in tropical climates.
■ Battery for the Remote Control
● Incorrect installation may cause battery leakage,
corrosion and explosion.
● Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
● Do not mix old and new batteries.
● Do not mix different battery types (such as alkaline
and manganese batteries).
● Do not use rechargeable batteries (Ni-Cd, etc.).
● Do not burn or break up batteries.
● Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as
sunshine, fire or the like.
● Make sure you dispose of batteries correctly.
● Remove the battery from the unit when not using for
a prolonged period of time to prevent battery leakage,
corrosion and explosion.