1N4614UR-1 – 1N4627UR-1e3,
1N4099UR-1 – 1N4135UR-1e3
500 mW Metallurgically Bonded
Glass Surface Mount Zener Diodes
Qualified per MIL-PRF-19500/435
The 1N4099UR-1 through 1N4135UR-1 and 1N4614UR-1 through 1N4627UR-1 series are
500 mW, Zener voltage regulators in the surface mount, glass DO-213AA package. Voltages
from 1.8 to 100V in 5%, 2%, and 1% tolerances are available. They are constructed with an
internal metallurgical bond and are mil-qualified up to the JANS level for high reliability
JANTXV and JANS
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• Surface mount equivalent to JEDEC registered 1N4099 through 1N4135 and 1N4614 through
• Internal metallurgical bond.
• Max noise density 40 μV / √Hz for 6.8 V and up. Falls quickly to 1 μV / √Hz at lower voltages.
• JAN, JANTX, JANTXV and JANS qualifications are available per MIL-PRF-19500/435.
• This series is also available commercially with the CDLL prefix (CDLL4099-1 – CDLL4135-1 and
CDLL4614-1 – CDLL4627-1). This CDLL prefix also replaces the MLL prefix on prior devices.
• RoHS compliant versions available (commercial grade only).
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over broad ranges of current and temperature.
• Extensive selection from 1.8 to 100 volts.
• Voltage tolerances of 5% (standard), 2% and 1% are available.
• Hermetically sealed surface mount package.
• Non-sensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 method 1020.
• Minimal capacitance (see Figure 3).
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050.
Also available in:
1N4099-1 – 1N4135-1 and
1N4614-1 – 1N4627-1
(tabbed surface mount)
1PMT4099 – 1PMT4135 and
1PMT4614 – 1PMT4627
MAXIMUM RATINGS @ TC = +25 ºC unless otherwise specified
Junction and Storage Temperature
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Ambient (1)
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-End Cap
Rated Average Power Dissipation (2)
Forward Voltage @ 200 mA
Solder Temperature @ 10 s
TJ and TSTG
-65 to +175
Notes: 1. When mounted on FR4 PC board (1 oz Cu) with recommended footprint (see last page).
2. The 0.5 W linearly derates starting at TEC = 125 °C and goes to zero at 175 °C. For ambient TA
condition on a typical PC board, it linearly derates from 500 mW starting at 25 °C and goes to zero at
175 °C (see Figure 2).
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: 1-800-446-1158 or
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
T4-LDS-0245, Rev. 2 (5/31/13)
©2013 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 6