CRYSTAL CLEAR TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD
Spec No. T1010T03X00 REV2
4.0 Absolute Maximum Ratings
4.1 Electrical Absolute Maximum ratings (Vss = 0V, Ta = 25°C)
Digital Supply Voltage
Logic Signal Input Voltage
Logic Signal Output Voltage
MIN MAX Unit Remark
-0.3 4 V
(1) In case of below 0°C, the response time of liquid crystal (LC) becomes slower
and the color of panel becomes darker than normal one. Level of retardation
depends on temperature, because of the LC characteristics.
(2) If product is exposed to high temperatures for extended time, there is a possibility
of the polarizer film damage which could degrade the optical characteristics.
(3) Permanent damage to the device may occur if maximum values are exceeded or
Reverse voltage is loaded. Functional operation should be restricted to the
conditions described under normal operating conditions
4.2 Environmental Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. The response time will become lower when operated at low temperature.
2. Background color changes slightly depending on ambient temperature. The
phenomenon is reversible.
3. Ta<=60°C and 70%RH MAX.
(Ta>=60°C. Absolute humidity must be lower than the humidity of 70%RH at