P6SMAF6.8CA to P6SMAF300CA
SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
600 Watt Peak Pulse Power
* Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O
* For surface mounted applications in order to optimize
* Low profile package
* Built-in strain relief
* Glass passivated junction
* Low inductance
* Excellent clamping capability
* Repetition Rate (duty cycle):0.01%
* Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps
from 0 Volts to V(BR) for unidirectional types
* Typical IR less than 1mA above 10V
* High temperature soldering guaranteed:
Case: JEDEC SMA-FL molded plastic
Terminals: Plated leads, solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Mounting Position: Any
1.DEVICES FOR BIPOLAR APPLICATIONS
We declare that the material of product is
Haloggen free (green epoxy compound)
For Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix for types P6SMAF62CA
Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.marking like Uni; without color band.
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Ratings at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%.
Peak Power Dissipation at TA=25°C, TP=1ms(Note 1)
Steady State Power Dissipation at TL=75°C(Note 2)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-
Wave Superimposed on Rated Load(JECED Method) (Note 3)
Operating Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig. 3 and derated above TA=25°C per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on Copper Leaf area of 1.57in2(40mm2).
3. 8.3ms single half sine-wave, duty cycle= 4 pulses per minutes maximum.
-55 to +150
-55 to +175