© ABLIC Inc., 2018
AUTOMOTIVE, 125°C OPERATION,
LOW INPUT OFFSET VOLTAGE CMOS OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
This IC incorporates a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. This is a zero-drift operational amplifier with
Rail-to-Rail input and output, which uses chopper-stabilizing techniques to provide low input offset voltage.
The S-19630AB is a dual operational amplifier (2 circuits), which is suitable for applications requiring less offset voltage.
Caution This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in
the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
• Low input offset voltage:
• Low input offset voltage drift:
• Operation power supply voltage range:
• Low current consumption (Per circuit):
• Low input noise voltage:
• Low input noise voltage density:
• Built-in output current limit circuit:
• Internal phase compensation:
• Rail-to-Rail input and output
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
• AEC-Q100 in process*1
VIO = +50 μV max. (Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
= ±25 nV/°C typ. (VDD = 30.0 V, Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
VDD = 4.0 V to 36.0 V
IDD = 250 μA typ.
VNOISE_pp = 0.8 μVpp typ. (f = 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz)
VNOISE = 25 nV/√Hz typ. (f = 1 kHz)
Overcurrent limit when output pin is short-circuited
No external parts required
Ta = −40°C to +125°C
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
• High-accuracy current detection
• Various sensor interfaces
• Strain gauge amplifier