Indoor Air Quality Sensor Module
The iAQ-Core sensor module is used to measure VOC levels and
provide CO2 equivalent and TVOC equivalent predictions. The
data is available via I²C bus.
The sensor itself is protected by a plastic cap and a filter
membrane. The sensor module can be soldered directly to a
host circuit board with selective or reflow soldering via the edge
connectors. The sensor is protected by a membrane, which
should not be removed.
Note(s): Please read the I²C addressing instructions carefully.
An undefined use of the I²C interface could harm the iAQ-Core
module and cause a loss of functionality.
Ordering Information and Content Guide appear at end of
Key Benefits & Features
The benefits and features of iAQ-Core, Indoor Air Quality sensor
module are listed below:
Added Value of Using iAQ-Core Sensor Module
• Reliable evaluation of indoor air
• High sensitivity and fast response
• Micro size for convenient installation
• Low power consumption
• Output of relative CO2 equivalents (ppm) and TVOC
• Sensing range: 450 – 2000 ppm CO2 equivalents
125 – 600 ppb TVOC equivalents
• I²C interface
• MEMS metal oxide sensor technology
• SMD type package
• Reflow capable
• Module with automatic baseline correction
• 66 mW (maximum in continuous mode)
• 9 mW (maximum in pulsed mode)
• Smart Home
• Internet of Things