10 A Snubberless™, logic level and standard Triacs
• Medium current Triac
• Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
• Low thermal resistance insulation ceramic for insulated BTA
• High commutation (4Q) or very high commutation (3Q, Snubberless™)
• BTA series UL1557 certified (file ref: 81734)
• Packages are RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant
Available either in through-hole or surface mount packages, the BTA10, BTB10 and
T10xx Triac series are suitable for general purpose mains power AC switching. They
can be used as ON/OFF function in applications such as static relays, heating
regulation or induction motor starting circuit. They are also recommended for phase
control operations in light dimmers and appliance motors speed controllers.
The Snubberless™ versions (W suffix and T10xx) are especially recommended for
use on inductive loads, because of their high commutation performance. By using an
internal ceramic pad, the Snubberless™ series provide an insulated tab (rated at
2500 VRMS) complying with UL standards (file reference: E81734).
Product status link
BTA10, BTB10, T1035, T1050
600 and 800 V
IGT 25 to 50 mA
DS3165 - Rev 9 - March 2019
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.