K4S56163PF - R(B)G/F
4M x 16Bit x 4 Banks Mobile SDRAM in 54FBGA
• 1.8V power supply.
• LVCMOS compatible with multiplexed address.
• Four banks operation.
• MRS cycle with address key programs.
-. CAS latency (1, 2 & 3).
-. Burst length (1, 2, 4, 8 & Full page).
-. Burst type (Sequential & Interleave).
• EMRS cycle with address key programs.
• All inputs are sampled at the positive going edge of the system
• Burst read single-bit write operation.
• Special Function Support.
-. PASR (Partial Array Self Refresh).
-. Internal TCSR (Temperature Compensated Self Refresh)
-. DS (Driver Strength)
• DQM for masking.
• Auto refresh.
• 64ms refresh period (8K cycle).
• Commercial Temperature Operation (-25°C ~ 70°C).
• Extended Temperature Operation (-25°C ~ 85°C).
• 54Balls FBGA ( -RXXX -Pb, -BXXX -Pb Free).
The K4S56163PF is 268,435,456 bits synchronous high data
rate Dynamic RAM organized as 4 x 4,196,304 words by 16 bits,
fabricated with SAMSUNG’s high performance CMOS technol-
ogy. Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the
use of system clock and I/O transactions are possible on every
clock cycle. Range of operating frequencies, programmable
burst lengths and programmable latencies allow the same
device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth and high per-
formance memory system applications.
- R(B)G : Low Power, Extended Temperature(-25°C ~ 85°C)
- R(B)F : Low Power, Commercial Temperature(-25°C ~ 70°C)
54 FBGA Pb
1. In case of 40MHz Frequency, CL1 can be supported.
2. Samsung are not designed or manufactured for use in a device or system that is used under circumstance in which human life is potentially at stake.
Please contact to the memory marketing team in samsung electronics when considering the use of a product contained herein for any specific
purpose, such as medical, aerospace, nuclear, military, vehicular or undersea repeater use.
16M x 16
A0 - A12
A0 - A8
1 September 2004