FIXED 2.5 AND 5 VOLT
MINIATURE VOLTAGE REGULATORS
ISSUE 4 - MARCH 2002
The ZMR series of three terminal fixed
positive voltage regulators feature internal
current limit and will shut down under
thermal overload conditions making the
devices difficult to destroy.
The circuit design offers an exceptionally
low quiescent current, only 30µA for the 2.5
volt device, ideal for low power applications.
The initial devices in the series regulate to
2.5 or 5 volts with a drive capability up to
50mA, however, the flexible design will
allow other voltage selections to be made.
The device is designed with space saving in
mind and is available in the small outline
SOT23 package. The device is also available
in through hole TO92 package.
• Small outline SOT23 package
• TO92 package
• 2.5V and 5V output
• 22.5V maximum input voltage
• 25V maximum input voltage (ZMR50H)
• Output current up to 50mA
• Very low Quiesent current (30µA)
• Unconditionally stable
• Other output voltages possible
• Internal short circuit current limit