Notice: This is not final specification.
Some parametric limits are subject to change.
The M5M5V5636GP is a family of 18M bit synchronous SRAMs
organized as 524288-words by 36-bit. It is designed to eliminate
dead bus cycles when turning the bus around between reads and
writes, or writes and reads. Mitsubishi's SRAMs are fabricated
with high performance, low power CMOS technology, providing
greater reliability. M5M5V5636GP operates on 3.3V power/ 2.5V
I/O supply or a single 3.3V power supply and are 3.3V CMOS
• Fully registered inputs and outputs for pipelined operation
• Fast clock speed: 167 MHz
• Fast access time: 3.8 ns
• Single 3.3V -5% and +5% power supply VDD
• Separate VDDQ for 3.3V or 2.5V I/O
• Individual byte write (BWa# - BWd#) controls may be tied
• Single Read/Write control pin (W#)
• CKE# pin to enable clock and suspend operations
• Internally self-timed, registers outputs eliminate the need to
• Snooze mode (ZZ) for power down
• Linear or Interleaved Burst Modes
• Three chip enables for simple depth expansion
18874368-BIT(524288-WORD BY 36-BIT) NETWORK SRAM
High-end networking products that require high bandwidth, such
as switches and routers.
Synchronous circuitry allows for precise cycle control
triggered by a positive edge clock transition.
Synchronous signals include : all Addresses, all Data Inputs, all
Chip Enables (E1#, E2, E3#), Address Advance/Load (ADV),
Clock Enable (CKE#), Byte Write Enables (BWa#, BWb#, BWc#,
BWd#) and Read/Write (W#). Write operations are controlled by
the four Byte Write Enables (BWa# - BWd#) and Read/Write(W#)
inputs. All writes are conducted with on-chip synchronous self-
timed write circuitry.
Asynchronous inputs include Output Enable (G#), Clock (CLK)
and Snooze Enable (ZZ). The HIGH input of ZZ pin puts the
SRAM in the power-down state.The Linear Burst order (LBO#) is
DC operated pin. LBO# pin will allow the choice of either an
interleaved burst, or a linear burst.
All read, write and deselect cycles are initiated by the ADV
LOW input. Subsequent burst address can be internally
generated as controlled by the ADV HIGH input.
PART NAME TABLE
M5M5V5636GP - 16 167MHz