Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP 100 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7212-1A is a solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input side) and normally
open (N.O.) contact MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for analog signal control because of its low offset and high linearity.
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7212-1A-E3, E4, F3, F4
• Laptop PC, PDA
• Modem card
• Telephone, FAX
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13927EJ4V0DS00 (4th edition)
Date Published October 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.