HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE 6-PIN DIP OCMOS FET
(1-ch OCMOS FET)
The PS7341-1B and PS7341L-1B are solid state relays containing a GaAs LED on the light emitting side (input
side) and normally close (N.C.) contact MOS FETs on the output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
The PS7341L-1B has a surface mount type lead.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• 1 channel type (1 b output)
• Low LED Operating Current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (6-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• PS7341L-1B: Surface mount type
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8252/8253
• CSA approved: CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P14229EJ1V0DS00 (1st edition)
Date Published June 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan