Low to Medum Voltage, Radial Lead
RoHS Pb ZA Varistor Series
The ZA Series of transient voltage surge suppressors are radial-lead
varistors (MOVs) designed for use in the protection of low and medium-
voltage circuits and systems. Typical applications include motor control,
telecom, automotive systems, solenoid, and power supply circuits to
protect circuit board components and maintain data integrity.
These devices are available in five model sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm,
14mm and 20mm, and feature a wide VDC voltage range of 5.5V to 615V.
See ZA Series Device Ratings and Specifications table for part number
and brand information.
• Lead-free and RoHS compliant option available. Please see the
device and ratings specifications table for more information.
• Wide Operating Voltage Range VM(AC)RMS . . . . . . . . . .4V to 460V
• DC Voltage Ratings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5.5V to 615V
• No Derating Up to 85oC Ambient
• 5 Model Sizes Available . . . . . 5, 7, 10, 14, and 20mm
• Radial-Lead Package for Hard-Wired or Printed Circuit
• Available in Tape and Reel or Bulk Pack
• Standard Lead Form Options
NEW LEAD-FREE AND DataShee
RoHSDataSheet4U.com COMPLIANT PARTS
AGENCY APPROVALS FOR STANDARD PARTS:
Recognized under the components program of Underwriters Laboratories.
CECC and VDE certified.
Agency File Numbers: UL E135010, UL E75961, VDE 116895E, CECC
AGENCY APPROVALS FOR LEAD-FREE AND RoHS COMPLI-
Selected parts recognized under the components program of Underwriters
Laboratories and other parts pending approval. All parts CECC and VDE cer-
tified. See details below.
Agency File Numbers: UL E135010 (pending approval), UL E75961
(selected parts recognized), VDE 116895E, CECC 42201-006.
DataSheet4 U .com
w w w . l i t t e l f u s e . c o m DataSheet4U.com