Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP, 0.6 Ω LOW ON-STATE RESISTANCE
600 mA CONTINUOUS LOAD CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7206-1A is a low on-state resistance solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input
side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for PLC, etc. because of its large continuous load current and low on-state resistance.
• Low on-state resistance (Ron = 0.6 Ω TYP.)
• Large continuous load current (IL = 600 mA)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 1 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7206-1A-E3, E4, F3, F4
• Measurement equipment
• FA equipment
Document No. PN10297EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
(Previous No. P14496EJ5V0DS00)
Date Published February 2003 CP(K)
The mark shows major revised points.