32-bit proprietary Microcontrollers
FR60 MB91470/480 Series
The MB91470/480 series is Fujitsu's general-purpose 32-bit RISC microcontroller, which is designed for
embedded control applications that require high-speed processing performance.
This series uses the FR60 CPU, which is compatible with the FR* family of CPUs.
* : FR, the abbreviation of FUJITSU RISC controller, is a line of products of FUJITSU Limited.
• FR60 CPU
• 32-bit RISC, load/store architecture, five-stage pipeline
• Operating frequency of 80 MHz (PLL clock multiplied)
• 16-bit fixed-length instructions (basic instructions)
• Instruction execution speed : one instruction per cycle
• Memory-to-memory transfer, bit processing, barrel shift instructions, etc. :
instructions suitable for embedded applications
• Function entry and exit instructions, multi load/store instructions of register contents :
instructions compatible with C language.
• Register interlock function to facilitate assembly-language coding
• Built-in multiplier/instruction-level support
• Signed 32-bit multiplication : 5 cycles
• Signed 16-bit multiplication : 3 cycles
• Interrupts (save PC and PS) : 6 cycles, 16 priority levels
• Harvard architecture allowing program access and data access to be executed simultaneously
• Instructions compatible with the FR family
Be sure to refer to the “Check Sheet” for the latest cautions on development.
“Check Sheet” is seen at the following support page
URL : http://jp.fujitsu.com/microelectronics/products/micom/support/index.html
“Check Sheet” lists the minimal requirement items to be checked to prevent problems beforehand in system
Copyright©2006 FUJITSU LIMITED All rights reserved