Disconnectable Crimp style wire-to-wire connectors
The SM series are 2.5mm (.098") pitch,
wire-to-wire connectors that perform
reliably in high-density, small current
• High contact pressure
With each insertion and withdrawal, the mating contacts wipe
against each other to remove foreign matter. Moreover, the
socket contacts tolerate a large variation in mating post
thickness without a reduction in their normally high contact
pressure. These factors insure an especially long service life.
Moreover, the design of the housing and contacts allows the
contacts to be easily inserted into the housing.
• Highly reliable housing construction
Since all the contacts are individually and totally surrounded by
housing walls, the contacts are protected from deformation
from outside sources of stress or from mismating. The
polarized housing shape prevents reverse connection.
• Mountable on a variety of panels
Due to our unique panel installation locking mechanisms, the
housing can be easily installed on panels of various
thicknesses without using tools.
• Arm lock mechanism
An arm lock mechanism securely holds the plug and the
receptacle together when they are connected.
• Current rating: 3A AC, DC max.
• Voltage rating: 250V AC, DC max.
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/10m Ω max.
After environmental testing/20m Ω max.
• Insulation resistance: 500M Ω min.
• Withstanding voltage: 1,500V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #28 to #22
0.08 to 0.33mm2
• Applicable panel thickness: 0.5 to 2.0mm(.020" to .079")
* Contact JST for details.