Request for your special attention and precautions in using the technical information
and semiconductors described in this material
(1) An export permit needs to be obtained from the competent authorities of the Japanese Government
if any of the products or technologies described in this material and controlled under the "Foreign
Exchange and Foreign Trade Law" is to be exported or taken out of Japan.
(2) The technical information described in this material is limited to showing representative characteris-
tics and applied circuits examples of the products. It neither warrants non-infringement of intellec-
tual property right or any other rights owned by our company or a third party, nor grants any license.
(3) We are not liable for the infringement of rights owned by a third party arising out of the use of the
product or technologies as described in this material.
(4) The products described in this material are intended to be used for standard applications or general
electronic equipment (such as office equipment, communications equipment, measuring instru-
ments and household appliances).
Consult our sales staff in advance for information on the following applications:
www.DataSh•eSept4eUc.icaolmapplications (such as for airplanes, aerospace, automobiles, traffic control equipment,
combustion equipment, life support systems and safety devices) in which exceptional quality and
reliability are required, or if the failure or malfunction of the products may directly jeopardize life or
harm the human body.
• Any applications other than the standard applications intended.
(5) The products and product specifications described in this material are subject to change without
notice for modification and/or improvement. At the final stage of your design, purchasing, or use of
the products, therefore, ask for the most up-to-date Product Standards in advance to make sure that
the latest specifications satisfy your requirements.
(6) When designing your equipment, comply with the guaranteed values, in particular those of maxi-
mum rating, the range of operating power supply voltage, and heat radiation characteristics. Other-
wise, we will not be liable for any defect which may arise later in your equipment.
Even when the products are used within the guaranteed values, take into the consideration of
incidence of break down and failure mode, possible to occur to semiconductor products. Measures
on the systems such as redundant design, arresting the spread of fire or preventing glitch are
recommended in order to prevent physical injury, fire, social damages, for example, by using the
(7) When using products for which damp-proof packing is required, observe the conditions (including
shelf life and amount of time let standing of unsealed items) agreed upon when specification sheets
are individually exchanged.
(8) This material may be not reprinted or reproduced whether wholly or partially, without the prior written
permission of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.