• Active Mixer with Conversion Gain
• No External LO Driver Necessary
• Low LO Drive Level Required
• RF and LO Ports May Be Driven Single-ended
• Single 5-V Supply Voltage
• High LO-RF Isolation
• Broadband Resistive 50-Ω Impedances on All Three Ports
• Small SSO16 Package
• Digital Communication Systems
• 800 MHz to 1000 MHz Transceivers for Base Stations
Electrostatic sensitive device.
Observe precautions for handling.
800 MHz -
The T0780 is a high linearity active mixer which is manufactured using Atmel’s
advanced Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) technology. This mixer features a frequency
range of 800 MHz to 1000 MHz. It operates from a single 5-V supply and provides
10 dB of conversion gain while requiring only 0 dBm input to the integrated LO driver.
An IF amplifier is also included.
The T0780 incorporates internal matching on each RF, IF and LO port to enhance
ease of use and to reduce the external components required. The RF and LO inputs
can be driven differentially or single-ended.
Figure 1. Block Diagram