• Active Mixer with Conversion Gain
• No External LO Driver Necessary
• Low LO Drive Level Required
• RF and LO Ports May Be Driven Single-ended
• Single 5-V Supply Voltage
• High LO-RF Isolation
• Broadband Resistive 50-Ω Impedances on All Three Ports
• Small SSO16 Package
• Digital Communication Systems
• 2200 MHz to 2700 MHz Transceivers for Base Stations
Electrostatic sensitive device.
Observe precautions for handling.
The T0782 is a high-linearity active mixer which is manufactured using Atmel’s
advanced Silicon-Germanium technology. This mixer features a frequency range of
2200 MHz to 2700 MHz. It operates from a single 5-V supply and provides 10 dB of
conversion gain while requiring only 0 dBm input to the integrated LO driver. An IF
amplifier is also included.
The T0782 incorporates internal matching on each RF, IF and LO port to enhance
ease of use and to reduce the external components required. The RF and LO inputs
can be driven differentially or single-ended.
Figure 1. Block Diagram