Tr+Tf : 60ms(max),
Tr: 15ms(max), Tf: 30ms(max)
Tr+Tf : 45ms(max),
1.0 Handling Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, pay attention not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or spots.
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on hard surface.
www.DataS6h)eet4SUin.ccoemCMOS LSI is used in this module, take care of static electricity and insure human earth when handling.
7) Do not open nor modify the Module Assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any directions.
9) In case if a Module has to be put back into the packing container slot after once it was taken out from the
container, do not press the center of the CCFL Reflector edge. Instead, press at the far ends of the CFL
Reflector edge softly. Otherwise the TFT Module may be damaged.
10) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate nor tilt the Interface
Connector of the TFT Module.
11) After installation of the TFT Module into an enclosure (LCD monitor housing, for example), do not twist nor
bend the TFT Module even momentary. At designing the enclosure, it should be taken into consideration that
no bending/twisting forces are applied to the TFT Module from outside. Otherwise the TFT Module may be
12) Cold cathode fluorescent lamp in LCD contains a small amount of mercury. Please follow local ordinances or
regulations for disposal.
13) Small amount of materials having no flammability grade is used in the LCD module. The LCD module should be
supplied by power complied with requirements of Limited Power Source(2.11, IEC60950 or UL1950), or be applied
14) The LCD module is designed so that the CFL in it is supplied by Limited Current Circuit(2.4, IEC60950 or UL1950).
Do not connect the CFL in Hazardous Voltage Circuit.
(C) Copyright Acer Display Technology, Inc.
Aug. 2001 All Rights Reserved.
No Reproduction and Redistribution Allowed.