1.0 Handling Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, pay attention not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or spots.
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on hard surface.
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, take care of static electricity and insure human earth when
7) Do not open nor modify the Module Assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any directions.
9) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate nor tilt the Interface
Connector of the TFT-LCD module.
10) After installation of the TFT-LCD module into an enclosure (LCD monitor housing, for example), do not twist
nor bend the TFT-LCD Module even momentary. At designing the enclosure, it should be taken into
consideration that no bending/twisting forces are applied to the TFT-LCD module from outside. Otherwise
the TFT-LCD module may be damaged.
(C) Copyright Acer Display Technology, Inc.
Dec. , 2000 All Rights Reserved.
No Reproduction and Redistribution Allowed.