Agamem Microelectronics Inc.
Switching Regulator Controller
The AA18380 is a single-channel PWM DC-DC regulator control IC that supports low-voltage operation. This
IC features a low minimum operating voltage of 1.8 V and low current consumption, is optimal for use in
high-efficiency power supplies for portable electronic equipment.
• Wide operating supply voltage range: 1.8 V to 15 V
• Stable reference voltage circuit: 1.25V.
• Low current consumption: Typically 5.5 mA in operation, 1 µA or less in stand-by
• Wide PWM output frequency range: 10 kHz to 1 MHz
• Incorporates a soft start circuit and adjustable soft start time.
• Timer latch short-circuit protection circuit (SCP).
• Low input voltage malfunction prevention circuit (U.V.L.O.)
• On/off control function
• Totem-pole type output by using an external resistor to set the output current (for NPN transistors)
• LCD Displays
• Digital Still Cameras
• Hand-held and portable instruments
©Copyright Agamem Microelectronics Inc.