The S-5711A Series, developed by CMOS technology, is a Hall IC with a
high-sensitivity and operates on a low current.
The output voltage changes when the S-5711A Series detects the intensity
level of flux density. Using the S-5711A Series with a magnet makes it
possible to detect the open/close state in various devices.
High-density mounting is possible by using the super-small SNT-4A, SOT-
23-3 packages. Also, the S-5711A Series is the most suitable for portable
devices due to the low current consumption.
• Built-in chopping stabilized amplifier
• Applicable in various devices with wide range of option
: Detection of both poles, south pole or north pole*1
: Active “L”, active “H” *1
: Nch open drain output, CMOS output
• Wide power supply voltage range : 2.4 V to 5.5 V
• Low current consumption :
5.0 µA typ., 8.0 µA max.
• Range of operation temperature: −40°C to +85°C
Small magnetic characteristics against temperature dependency
• Small package :
• Lead-free product
*1. Selectable by option
Please contact our sales office for options other than those specified in “ Product Name Structure”, “2. Product
• Cellular phones (flip type, slide type, etc.)
• Laptop PCs
• Digital video cameras
• Playthings, portable games
• Home appliances
Seiko Instruments Inc.