CW RF Power Dissipation
DC Voltage Between Terminals
Storage Temperature Range
Operating Temperature Range
Tstg -40 to +85
TA -10 to +60
Center Frequency Absolute Frequency
Tolerance from 868.350 MHz
50 Ω Loaded Q
Frequency Temperature Coefficient
Frequency Aging Absolute Value during the First Year
DC Insulation Resistance Between Any Two Terminals
Shunt Static Capacitance
LCAUTION: Electrostatic Sensitive Device. Observe precautions for handling!
C 2003. All Rights Reserved.
1. The center frequency, fC, is measured at the minimum IL point with the resonator in the 50 test system.
2. Unless noted otherwise, case temperature TC = +25°C±2°C.
3. Frequency aging is the change in fC with time and is specified at +65°C or less. Aging may exceed the
specification for prolonged temperatures above +65°C. Typically, aging is greatest the first year after
manufacture, decreasing in subsequent years.
4. Turnover temperature, T0, is the temperature of maximum (or turnover) frequency, f0. The nominal frequency at
any case temperature, TC, may be calculated from: f = f0 [1 - FTC (T0 - TC)2].
5. This equivalent RLC model approximates resonator performance near the resonant frequency and is provided
for reference only. The capacitance C0 is the measured static (nonmotional) capacitance between the two
terminals. The measurement includes case parasitic capacitance.
www.Data6S.heeDftC4evUreiv.rcesodumsmTaCt,haenmdaCtic0a. lly from one or more of the following directly measured parameters: fC, IL, 3 dB bandwidth,
7. The specifications of this device are based on the test circuit shown above and subject to change or
obsolescence without notice.
8. Typically, equipment utilizing this device requires emissions testing and government approval, which is the
responsibility of the equipment manufacturer.
9. Our liability is only assumed for the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) component(s) per se, not for applications,
processes and circuits implemented within components or assemblies.
10. For questions on technology, prices and delivery, please contact our sales offices or e-mail email@example.com.
Tel:+86-755-82973806 Fax:+86-755-82973550 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.hoperf.com