96kHz DIR + Dolby Digital / Pro Logic II / DTS decoder + Sub DSP
YSS932 is one chip LSI consisting of three built-in blocks : SPDIF receiver (DIR), Dolby Digital (AC-3) /
Pro Logic II & DTS decoder (Main DSP) and programmable sound fields processing DSP (Sub DSP).
The Sub DSP is capable of realizing various sound fields, such as virtual surround by down-loading the
program and coefficient from outside.
[ DIR Block ]
• Sampling frequency: Two ranges are available including;
32k to 48kHz (normal rate) and 64k to 96kHz (double rate).
• Provides master clock, 256fs, to DAC, ADC and the other peripheral devices. The clock output can be
controlled with various modes determined by register settings.
• Has a pin that indicates the double rate operation.
• Every channel status and user data can be read through the microprocessor interface.
• Has an output pin for interrupt that is activated by changing of the status information.
• Internal operation frequency: 25MHz
[ Main DSP Block ]
• Dolby Digital (AC-3) / Pro Logic II and DTS decode.
• High quality internal 24 bit DSP.
• No external memory is required. (Memory for the center and surround channel signal delay is included.)
• AC-3 Karaoke mode.
• Supports compression mode at AC-3 / DTS decoding.
• Included de-emphasis filter for the PCM signal.
• Pro Logic II decoding for Dolby Digital 2 channels decoded signal as well as ordinary PCM signal.
• Reads Dolby Digital / DTS decode information through the microprocessor interface.
• Internal operation frequency: 30MHz
CATALOG No.: LSI-4SS932A2