1.0 Handing Precautions
1) Front polarizer is fragile. Please be cautious and do not scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting to or disconnecting from input
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long time water contact may cause discoloration
4) When panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or soft cloth.
5) LCD panel is made of glass, it may be broken or cracked if it is dropped or
bumped against hard surface.
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, be cautious of static electricity and
ensure human earth when handling.
7) Do not open nor modify the module assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any directions.
9) In case a TFT-LCD module has to be put back into the packing container slot once
it’s unpacked, do not press the center of the CCFL reflector edge. Instead, please
press at the far ends of the CFL reflector edge softly. Otherwise the TFT module
may be damaged.
10) Do not rotate nor tilt interface connector while inserting to or removing from the
signal interface connector.
11) Do not twist nor bend the TFT Module even momentary. At designing the
enclosure, it should be taken into consideration that no bending/twisting forces are
applied to the TFT module from outside. Otherwise the TFT module may be
12) Cold cathode fluorescent lamp in LCD contains a small amount of mercury
corresponding with the RoHS directive. Please follow local ordinances or
regulations for disposal.
13) The CFL in LCD module is designed for limited current circuit. Do not connect CFL
in hazardous voltage circuit.
(C) Copyright AU Optroncis, Inc.
2005 All Right Reserved.
No Reproduction and Redistribution Allowed.