• The material is subject to change without notice.
• Any part of this material may not be reproduced or duplicated in any form or any means without the
written permission of Epson Toyocom.
• The information, applied circuit, program, usage etc., written in this material is just for reference.
Epson Toyocom does not assume any liability for the occurrence of infringing any patent or copyright
of a third party. This material does not authorize the licensing for any patent or intellectual copyrights.
• Any product described in this material may contain technology or the subject relating to strategic
products under the control of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law of Japan and may require an
export licence from the Ministry of International Trade and industry or other approval from another
• You are requested not to use the products (and any technical information furnished, if any) for the
development and/or manufacture of weapon of mass destruction or for other military purposes.
You are also requested that you would not make the products available to any third party who may
use the products for such prohibited purposes.
• These products are intended for general use in electronic equipment. When using them in specific
applications that require extremely high reliability such as applications stated below, it is required to
obtain the permission from Epson Toyocom in advance.
/ Space equipment (artificial satellites, rockets, etc) / Transportation vehicles and related (automobiles,
aircraft, trains, vessels, etc) / Medical instruments to sustain life / Submarine transmitters
/ Power stations and related / Fire work equipment and security equipment / traffic control equipment
/ and others requiring equivalent reliability.
• In this manual for Epson Tyocom, product code and marking will still remain as previously
identified prior to the merger.Due to the on going strategy of gradual unification of part numbers, please
review product code and marking as they will change during the course of the coming months.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will eventually have a unified part numbering system
for Epson Toyocom which will be user friendly.
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/