○ These specification sheets are the proprietary product of SHARP CORPORATION ("SHARP) and include materials protected
under copyright of SHARP. Do not reproduce or cause any third party to reproduce them in any form or by any means,
electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of SHARP.
○ The application examples in these specification sheets are provided to explain the representative applications of the device and
are not intended to guarantee any industrial property right or other rights or license you to use them. SHARP assumes no
responsibility for any problems related to any industrial property right of a third party resulting from the use of the device.
○ The device listed in these specification sheets was designed and manufactured for use in Telecommunication equipment
○ In case of using the device for applications such as control and safety equipment for transportation (aircraft, trains,
automobiles, etc. ), rescue and security equipment and various safety related equipment which require higher reliability and
safety, take into consideration that appropriate measures such as fail-safe functions and redundant system design should be
○ Do not use the device for equipment that requires an extreme level of reliability, such as aerospace applications,
telecommunication equipment (trunk lines), nuclear power control equipment and medical or other equipment for life support.
○ SHARP assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of the device which does not comply with the
instructions and the precautions specified in these specification sheets.
○ Contact and consult with a SHARP sales representative for any questions about this device.
[For handling and system design]
(1) Do not scratch the surface of the polarizer film as it is easily damaged.
(2) If the cleaning of the surface of the LCD panel is necessary, wipe it swiftly with cotton or other soft cloth. Do not use
organic solvent as it damages polarizer.
(3) Water droplets on polarizer must be wiped off immediately as they may cause color changes, or other defects if remained for
a long time.
(4) Since this LCD panel is made of glass, dropping the module or banging it against hard objects may cause cracks or
(5) Certain materials such as epoxy resin (amine’s hardener) or silicone adhesive agent (de-alcohol or de-oxym) emits gas to
which polarizer reacts (color change). Check carefully that gas from materials used in system housing or packaging do not hart
(6) Liquid crystal material will freeze below specified storage temperature range and it will not get back to normal quality even
after temperature comes back within specified temperature range. Liquid crystal material will become isotropic above specified
temperature range and may not get back to normal quality. Keep the LCD module always within specified temperature range.
(7) Do not expose LCD module to the direct sunlight or to strong ultraviolet light for long time.
(8) If the LCD driver IC (COG) is exposed to light, normal operation may be impeded. It is necessary to design so that the light
is shut off when the LCD module is mounted.
(9) Do not disassemble the LCD module as it may cause permanent damage.
(10) As this LCD module contains components sensitive to electrostatic discharge, be sure to follow the instructions in below.
Operators must wear anti-static wears to prevent electrostatic charge up to and discharge from human body.
② Equipment and containers
Process equipment such as conveyer, soldering iron, working bench and containers may possibly generate electrostatic
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/