Ordering number : ENA1550
LV8081GQ Two channels Constant-current
The LV8081GQ is a two-channel constant-current driver that supports low-voltage operation. It is optimal for
constant-current drive of stepping motors (AF and zoom) in portable equipment such as camera cell phones.
• Two channels constant-current H-bridge driver
• Built-in position detection comparator, SW for the photo reflector (independent control)
• Supports both 2 phase excitation drive and 1-2 phase excitation drive.
• Implemented in a low-power MOS IC process.
• Ultraminiature easy to solder UCT16 package (2.6 × 2.6 × 0.6mm)
• Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and Low voltage shutdown circuit.
• 1.8V input interface with battery supply.
• OUT1-3 short , OUT2-4 short and REG1-2 is short-circuited, and it is possible to correspond as 1ch driver.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = -30 to 85°C(It becomes a design certification excluding 25℃.)
Maximum supply voltage
Ground pin source current
VCC, VM max
OUT1, OUT2, OUT3, OUT4
Allowable power dissipation
Mounted on a circuit board.*
* Specified circuit board : 40×50×0.8mm3 : 4-layer (2S2P) glass epoxy printed circuit board
-0.3 to +6.5
-30 to +85
-40 to +150
Any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein are, with regard to
"standard application", intended for the use as general electronics equipment (home appliances, AV equipment,
communication device, office equipment, industrial equipment etc.). The products mentioned herein shall not be
intended for use for any "special application" (medical equipment whose purpose is to sustain life, aerospace
instrument, nuclear control device, burning appliances, transportation machine, traffic signal system, safety
equipment etc.) that shall require extremely high level of reliability and can directly threaten human lives in case
of failure or malfunction of the product or may cause harm to human bodies, nor shall they grant any guarantee
thereof. If you should intend to use our products for applications outside the standard applications of our
customer who is considering such use and/or outside the scope of our intended standard applications, please
consult with us prior to the intended use. If there is no consultation or inquiry before the intended use, our
customer shall be solely responsible for the use.
Specifications of any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein stipulate
the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products in the independent state, and are not
guarantees of the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products as mounted in the
customer's products or equipment. To verify symptoms and states that cannot be evaluated in an independent
device, the customer should always evaluate and test devices mounted in the customer's products or
82609 SY 20071126-S00002 No.A1550-1/9
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/