ANALOG OUTPUT TYPE
OPTICAL COUPLED ISOLATION AMPLIFIER
Preliminary Data Sheet
Sep 06, 2011
The PS8551L4 is an optically coupled isolation amplifier that uses an IC with a high-accuracy sigma-delta A/D
converter and a GaAIAs light-emitting diode with high-speed response and high luminance efficiency on the input side,
and an IC with a high-accuracy D/A converter on the output side.
The PS8551L4 is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMTI) and high linearity (non-
linearity). The PS8551L4 is suitable for current sensing in motor drives.
• Non-linearity (NL200 = 0.35% MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMTI = 10 kV/μs MIN.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• Gain tolerance (G = 7.76 to 8.24 (±3%))
Gain: 8 V/V TYP.
• Package: 8-pin DIP lead bending type (Gull-wing) for long creepage distance for
surface mount (L4)
• Embossed tape product: PS8551L4-E3 : 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved: No. 1111155
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40019182www.DataSheet.co.kr (Option)
• AC Servo, inverter
• Measurement equipment
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Sep 06, 2011
Page 1 of 17
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/