1.0 Handling Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, pay attention not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or spots.
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on hard surface.
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, take care of static electricity and insure human earth when
7) Do not open nor modify the Module Assembly.
8) Do not press or pat the panel surface by fingers,hand or tooling.
9) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any directions.
10) In case if a module has to be put back into the packing container slot after once it was taken out from the
container, do not press the center of the CCFL reflector edge. Instead, press at the far ends of the CCFL
reflector edge softly. Otherwise the TFT module may be damaged.
11) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate nor tilt the Interface
Connector of the TFT module.
12) After installation of the TFT module into an enclosure (Desktop monitor Bezel, for example), do not twist
nor bend the TFT Module even momentary. At designing the enclosure, it should be taken into
consideration that no bending/twisting forces are applied to the TFT module from outside. Otherwise the
TFT module may be damaged.
document ver 0.0