NCS20071, NCV20071, NCS20072, NCV20072, NCS20074, NCV20074
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS (Note 1)
Supply Voltage (VDD – VSS) (Note 4)
Differential Input Voltage (Note 2)
Maximum Input Current
Maximum Output Current (Note 3)
Continuous Total Power Dissipation (Note 4)
Maximum Junction Temperature
Storage Temperature Range
Mounting Temperature (Infrared or Convection – 20 sec)
ESD Capability (Note 5)
Human Body Model
Machine Model − NCx20071
Machine Model − NCx20072, NCx20074
Charged Device Model − NCx20071, NCx20072
Charged Device Model − NCx20074
Latch−Up Current (Note 6)
Moisture Sensitivity Level (Note 7)
VSS − 0.2 to VDD + 0.2
−65 to 150
Stresses exceeding those listed in the Maximum Ratings table may damage the device. If any of these limits are exceeded, device functionality
should not be assumed, damage may occur and reliability may be affected.
1. Refer to ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS and APPLICATION INFORMATION for Safe Operating Area.
2. Maximum input current must be limited to ±10 mA. Series connected resistors of at least 500 W on both inputs may be used to limit the
maximum input current to ±10 mA.
3. Total power dissipation must be limited to prevent the junction temperature from exceeding the 150°C limit.
4. Continuous short circuit operation to ground at elevated ambient temperature can result in exceeding the maximum allowed junction
temperature of 150°C. Output currents in excess of the maximum output current rating over the long term may adversely affect reliability.
Shorting output to either VDD or VSS will adversely affect reliability.
5. This device series incorporates ESD protection and is tested by the following methods:
ESD Human Body Model tested per JEDEC standard JS-001 (AEC−Q100−002)
ESD Machine Model tested per JEDEC standard JESD22−A115 (AEC−Q100−003)
ESD Charged Device Model tested per JEDEC standard JESD22−C101 (AEC−Q100−011)
6. Latch−up Current tested per JEDEC standard JESD78 (AEC−Q100−004)
7. Moisture Sensitivity Level tested per IPC/JEDEC standard J−STD−020A
Board (Note 8)
Board (Note 9)
SOT23−5 / TSOP5
Micro8 / MSOP8
8. Values based on a 1S standard PCB according to JEDEC51−3 with 1.0 oz copper and a 300 mm2 copper area
9. Values based on a 1S2P standard PCB according to JEDEC51−7 with 1.0 oz copper and a 100 mm2 copper area
Operating Supply Voltage (Single Supply)
Operating Supply Voltage (Split Supply)
VS ±1.35 ±18 V
Differential Input Voltage (Note 10)
VID VS V
Input Common Mode Voltage Range
VDD − 1.35
TA −40 125 °C
Functional operation above the stresses listed in the Recommended Operating Ranges is not implied. Extended exposure to stresses beyond
the Recommended Operating Ranges limits may affect device reliability.
10. Maximum input current must be limited to ±10 mA. See Absolute Maximum Ratings for more information.