1.0 Handing Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, pay attention not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnection from input
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, take care of static electricity and insure
human earth when handling.
7) Do not open nor modify the module Assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any directions.
9) In case if a module has to be put back into the packing container slot after once it
was taken out from the container, do not press the center of the CCFL Reflector
edge. Instead, press at the far ends of the CFL Reflector edge softly. Otherwise
the TFT module may be damaged.
10) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate
nor tilt the interface Connector of the TFT module.
11) After installation of the TFT module into an enclosure, do not twist nor bend the
TFT module even momentary. At designing the enclosure, it should be taken into
consideration that no bending/twisting forces are applied to the TFT module from
outside. Otherwise the TFT module may be damaged.
12) Cold cathode fluorescent lamp in LCD contains a small amount of mercury. Please
follow local ordinances or regulations for disposal.
13) Small amount of materials having no flammability grade is used in the LCD
module should be supplied by power complied with requirements of Limited Power
Source, or be applied exemption.
14) The LCD module is designed so that the CFL in it is supplied by Limited Current
Circuit. Do not connect the CFL in Hazardous Voltage Circuit.
(C) Copyright AU Optroncis, Inc.
2003 All Right Reserved.
No Reproduction and Redistribution Allowed.