• The contents of this document are subject to change without notice.
Customers are advised to consult with sales representatives before ordering.
• The information, such as descriptions of function and application circuit examples, in this document are presented
solely for the purpose of reference to show examples of operations and uses of FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR device;
FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR does not warrant proper operation of the device with respect to use based on such
information. When you develop equipment incorporating the device based on such information, you must assume any
responsibility arising out of such use of the information. FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR assumes no liability for any
damages whatsoever arising out of the use of the information.
• Any information in this document, including descriptions of function and schematic diagrams, shall not be construed as
license of the use or exercise of any intellectual property right, such as patent right or copyright, or any other right of
FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR or any third party or does FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR warrant non-infringement of
any third-party's intellectual property right or other right by using such information. FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR
assumes no liability for any infringement of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties which would
result from the use of information contained herein.
• The products described in this document are designed, developed and manufactured as contemplated for general use,
including without limitation, ordinary industrial use, general office use, personal use, and household use, but are not
designed, developed and manufactured as contemplated (1) for use accompanying fatal risks or dangers that, unless
extremely high safety is secured, could have a serious effect to the public, and could lead directly to death, personal
injury, severe physical damage or other loss (i.e., nuclear reaction control in nuclear facility, aircraft flight control, air
traffic control, mass transport control, medical life support system, missile launch control in weapon system), or (2) for
use requiring extremely high reliability (i.e., submersible repeater and artificial satellite).
Please note that FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR will not be liable against you and/or any third party for any claims or
damages arising in connection with above-mentioned uses of the products.
• Any semiconductor devices have an inherent chance of failure. You must protect against injury, damage or loss from
such failures by incorporating safety design measures into your facility and equipment such as redundancy, fire
protection, and prevention of over-current levels and other abnormal operating conditions.
• Exportation/release of any products described in this document may require necessary procedures in accordance with
the regulations of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law of Japan and/or US export control laws.
• The company names and brand names herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright ©2011 FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR LIMITED All rights reserved.
FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR LIMITED