Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the
Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table
specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or
when unused for long periods of time.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
(Can differ by country):
It is recommended that appliances be placed upon a
dedicated circuit; that is, a single outlet circuit which
powers only that appliance and has no additional
outlets or branch circuits. Check the specification
page of this owner's manual to be certain. Do
not connect too many appliances to the same AC
power outlet as this could result in fire or electric
shock. Do not overload wail outlets. Overloaded
wall outlets, loose or damaged wall outlets,
extension cords, frayed power cords, or damaged or
cracked wire insulation are dangerous. Any of these
conditions could result in electric shock or fire.
Periodically examine the cord of your appliance, and
if its appearance indicates damage or deterioration,
unplug it, discontinue use of the appliance, and have
the cord replaced with an exact replacement part
by an authorized service. Protect the power cord
from physical or mechanical abuse, such as being
twisted, kinked, pinched, closed in a door, or walked
upon. Pay particular attention to ptugs, wall outlets,
and the point where the cord exits the appliance. Do
not move the TV with the power cord plugged in.
Do not use a damaged or loose power cord. Be sure
do grasp the plug when unplugging the power cord.
Do not pull on the power cord to unplug the TV.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
Warning -To reduce the risk of fire or electrical
shock, do not expose this product to rain, moisture
or other liquids. Do not touch the TV with wet
hands. Do not install this product near flammable
objects such as gasoline or candles, or expose the
TV to direct air conditioning.
Do not stick metal objects or any other conductive
material into the power cord. Do not touch the end
of the power cord while it is plugged in.
Keep the packing anti-moisture material or vinyl
packing out of the reach of children. Anti-moisture
material is harmful if swallowed. If swallowed
by mistake, force the patient to vomit and visit
the nearest hospital. Additionally, vinyl packing
can cause suffocation. Keep it out of the reach of
Do not expose to dripping or splashing and do not
place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, cups,
etc. on or over the apparatus (e.g. on shelves above