Global LCD Panel Exchange Center
ii Record of Revision
Version and Date Page Old description
All First Edition for Customer
4 Weight 450 Max.
Wet bulb temperature chart
Weight 460 Typ.
Update mechanical drawing
1.0 Handling Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, pay attention not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or spots.
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on hard surface.
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, take care of static electricity and insure human earth
7) Do not open nor modify the Module Assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any directions.
9) In case if a Module has to be put back into the packing container slot after once it was taken out
from the container, do not press the center of the CFL Reflector edge.
Instead, press at the far ends of the CFL Reflector edge softly. Otherwise the TFT Module may
10) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate nor tilt the
Interface Connector of the TFT Module.
11) After installation of the TFT Module into an enclosure ( Notebook PC Bezel, for example),
do not twist nor bent the TFT Module even momentary. At designing the
enclosure, it should be taken into consideration that no bending/twisting forces are applied
to the TFT Module from outside. Otherwise the TFT Module may be damaged.
(C) Copyright Acer Display Technology, Inc.
October,2000 All Rights Reserved.
No Reproduction and Redistribution Allowed.
One step solution for LCD / PDP / OLED panel application: Datasheet, inventory and accessory! www.panelook.com