This is the PDF file of catalog No.P16E-9.
CERAMIC RESONATOR (CERALOCK®)
Ceramic Resonator CSA/CSB Series (CERALOCK®)
CERALOCK R with two leaded terminals.
The CSA and CSB series ceramic resonator owe their
development to MURATA's innovative expert technologies
and the application of mass production techniques typically
utilized in the manufacture of piezoelectric ceramic
components. Because of their high mechnical Q and
consistent high quality, both the CSA and CSB series are
ideally suited to microprocessor and remote control unit
The CSA series is available in two types: one for MOS
technology and the other for LS-TTL technology. The CSB
series includes the thin and compact J type which is ideal in
high-speed 4-bit microprocessor applications.
In addition, MURATA offers a special CERALOCK R version
suitable for automatic insertion utilizzing tape and reel and
other packaging forms. For further information, please
contact your local MURATA representative office or
1. The series is stable over a wide temperature range and
with respect to long-term aging.
2. The series comprises fixed, tuned, solid-state devices.
3. The resonators are miniature and light weight.
4. They exhibit excellent shock resistance performance.
5. Oscillating circuits requiring no adjustment can be
designed by utilizing these resonators in conjunction with
transistors or appropriate ICs.
1. Square-wave and sine-wave oscillator.
2. Clock generator for microprocessors.
3. Tone Dialers and Pulse Dialers for telephone.
4. Remote control systems.
5. Automotive electronics (engine control, digital speed