8 IN + Input
4 fo frequency
• Apply a voltage of 5V ¡ ¾10 % to pin 1.
As the power is output to pin 3 through the internal
power filter resistance, connect an electrolytic
capacitor to pin 3.
• With an internal impedance of 110 K§ Ù(typ.) pin 8
can accept a PIN photodiode directly. An automatic
bias level control (ABLC) circuit prevents the input
from being saturated by external light,
assuring bias level stability for the input pin.
• Initial amplifier differential inverted output. Its gain
can be set up with an external impedance.
• The central frequency of the band-pass filter can be
varied with an external resistance. A built-in trap
circuit prevents malfunctions associated with a high-
frequency lighting fluorescent lamp.
• Pin to which a detection capacitor is connected.
• Open collector output with pull-up resistance.
Its capability to drive a CMOS or TTL makes for easy
connection with a receiving microcomputer.
The GL3276A has an active low output.
Sample Application Circuits
8 Pin Plastic
C1 1500pF 0.01µF
R1 0 to 1k
IN + IN -
130 k§ Ù(R2)