SPECIFICATIONS OF CITILED
7. Taping Specifications (in accordance with JIS standard)
(1) Shape and Dimensions of Reel
(2) Dimensions of Tape(Taping material : PC)
(3) Cavity Play
Each part must rest in the part cavity so that angle between the part centerline and
the cavity centerline is no more than 20°.
(4) Configuration of Tape
more than 40mm Mounted with CITILED
Leading part more than 400mm
Number of empty cavity : more than 100pcs
(5) Tape break force, peel strength and angle.
Tape break force: min 10N.
Top cover tape strength: min 10N.
Top cover tape peel force: 0.1-1.3N, at peel speed of 300-10mm/min.
Angle between the top cover tape and the direction of feed during peel off:165 ∼ 180°.
The cover tapes may not extend over the edge carrier tape or cover any part of the
(6) Breaking intensity of cover tape. (Test method: JIS-K-6745)
(7) Quantity: 5,000pcs/reel
(8) Reel weight with LEDs: 88.5g.
Reel weight without LEDs: 79g.
Approved Checked Drawn
Mark Date Description Appro.
CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.