Global LCD Panel Exchange Center
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, be extremely careful when handling panel.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input
3) Wipe off water immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or spots.
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on a
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, be careful of static electricity by grounding
those handling the display.
7) Do not open nor modify the module assembly.
8) Do not press or touch the panel surface with hands or tools.
9) Do not press or move the reflector sheet at the back of the module in any direction.
10) **At the insertion or removal of the signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate
nor tilt the interface connector of the TFT module.
11) After installation of the TFT module into an enclosure (Desktop monitor Bezel, for
example), do not twist nor bend the TFT Module even momentarily. Design the
enclosure so that no bending/twisting forces are applied to the TFT module. Otherwise
the TFT module may be damaged.
One step solution for LCD / PDP / OLED panel application: Datasheet, inventory and accessory! www.panelook.com